Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday, Sunday....


Hello! Well it's Sunday at the Fennewald house and I am cleaning. Oh joy! We're having a few people over tomorrow so I am doing my best to make sure my house doesn't look occupied by 3 dogs, 1 cat, a wonderful but messy husband and my 26 year old niece whose definition of a clean room differs from mine. I am posting a few cards today. Enjoy!




Stamps used: Winter Post, Lovely as a Tree & ....... gosh darn that ornament! I'll figure it out
Stamp used: Elements of Style

This a quilt card made with the Top Note die, one of mt favorites. Everything here but the die is old but it's still a cute card!

Loving Thoughs stamp set

This was made with an A la Carte stamp called ... Full Sail. I love this and wish we still carried it.

This is a Valentines day card I made for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment