Friday, March 1, 2013

Stamp to the MAX March Blog Hop

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the March blog Hop! You have come from the blog of the always creative Stephanie Bradley. I am the 5th stop on the hop.

March is a great month because it usually marks the change from Winter to Spring..... usually. When I lived in Wisconsin where the only thing to expect in March was green beer and more Winter. Now that I am in Utah, the temps are much more moderate so I am hoping!

This card is made with one of our new stamps from the Single Stamp Assortment #3 and it's called Ears To You. These single stamps are a great bargain. This one was only $6.95. The single stamps only come in clear-mount so you will need a block.

I love this card because it's traditional, but not stuffy, for Easter. I have included lots of Spring colors that are perfect for the occasion. I hope you like it!

 
I embossed only half of the card front so that the DSP would lie flat. After cutting the Crumb Cake piece and piercing it, I sponged some white craft ink on it to soften the edges. I colored all the rabbits with markers and huffed on them to re-moisten before stamping. I stamped an extra blue rabbit and hand-cut it out. I covered it with glue and glittered it before popping it up on dimensionals. It's hard to see the glitter in the picture, but it's there!
 
All items are by Stampin' Up!
 
Stamps: Ears To You , item code 132659
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake & Whisper White Card Stock. Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers in Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette & Island Indigo. Whisper White Craft Ink.
Tools & Embellishments: Labels Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Pink Pirouette 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon and Pearls Basic Jewels
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please come back and invite your friends. :) Click on stop number 6 to see Elizabeth Harris' blog. She is last stop for this hop, but feel free to start over!
 
1. Maxine Conrad www.stamptothemax.com
2. Christina Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
3. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
4. Stephanie Bradley      www.stampwithsteph.stampinup.net
5. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.com   <<<<YOU ARE HERE!
6. Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com

3 comments: