Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Daydream Medallion Birthday

I wanted to make a card for my lovely friend Wendy, who has a birthday this Friday. The problem? We do a lot of the same card classes together so every card I had - she has seen and made herself! I really wanted to use the new Specialty DSP - Natural Composition. This was my first time using it and although it's not the focal point - it really has pop!

 
I really love this card but can't take the credit for the design. I cased this from Jen Sannes at www.simpleandsincere.com I love her work! I changed some of the colors slightly and the sentiment, but otherwise the same. This is what was used: 
Stamps: Daydream Medallions Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, First Edition Specialty DSP, Natural Composition Specialty DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Floral Frames Framelits, Dotted Scallop ribbon border punch, Regals Designer Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment