Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome to the October STamp to the MAX Blog Hop!

Hello everyone!

Thank you for continuing the hop. You just left the amazing work of Martha Haddock.

Fall is in the air and the leaves are turning into golden gems in the Utah mountains. This is my favorite time of year and I was really inspired for this card. I hope you like it too!

 
There are tons of things going on with this card - but it doesn't look too busy. (at least not to me!) The neatest thing is the use of the Natural Composition Paper sponged with Pacific Point. It really changes the paper up! Below is a list of supplies used:
 
  • Stamp Sets: Perfectly Preserved, Day of Gratitude & Simply Serif Alphabet
  • CS: Pacific Point, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla.
  • Inks: Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
  • DSP: Orchard Harvest & Natural Composition
  • Tools: Framelits - Cannery Set, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, the 3/8" Circle punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.
  • ETC: Linen Thread, dimensionals, sponging, distressed edging
 
I hope that you liked my card and that you continue to the next stop on the blog hop, the talented Christina Mansker!

5 comments:

  1. Great card Lisa. I love what you did to the DSP :) Glad you joined the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use this set and these colors forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored your DSP! Maybe I'll break my package open and try this! ;) Love your jar of acorns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I appreciate the support - especially on my first hop!

    ReplyDelete