Monday, November 19, 2012

November Card Class...

I am finally getting to post the cards we made at class. (I know - what a slacker!) One of these cards you have seen because I did it for the Blog Hop last month. A few card class members liked it so why re-create the wheel? I hope you enjoy! Next class is December 11 @ 7pm.


This is a simple card but still has some 'wow'! It looks much better in person because you can see the shimmer!
 
Stamp Sets: Petite Pairs
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink pad and marker
Paper: Crumb Cake & Real Red Card Stock, Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Pearls Basic Jewels, Frost White Shimmer Paint - used in a mist
Tools: Corner Rounder, Boho Blossom Punch,  Color Spritzer Tool, Star Punch (Ret), Stampin' Trimmer
 
 
I love this card. The photo doesn't do it justice and it's so glamorous! I have to admit - I cased this one. I loved it so much, I couldn't help myself!
Stamp Sets: None - can you believe it? A few put a Christmas
Sentiment inside but they varied
Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink pad
Paper: Cherry Cobbler and Whister White Card Stock, Candlelight Christmas
Specialty Designer Series Paper (fabulous!)
Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Rhinestone Basic Jewels &
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
Tools: Framelits in : Apothecary Accents and Holiday Ornaments. Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.
 
 
 
 
 
Stamp Sets: Happy Hour
Card Stock: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Real Red & Basic Black
Ink: Real Red, Gumball Green, So Saffron
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Tools Used: Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Chevron Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Misc: Red Sharpie, Dimensionals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment