Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome to the November Stamp to the Max Blog Hop!

Thank you for continuing the hop. You just left the creative work of Elizabeth Harris.

Some of you may be wondering - why "Stamp to the Max" Blog Hop? Well Maxine is my Stampin' Up! upline. Since I am part of her group, I am part of the hop!

Anyway .... I really like the Christmas card. It's fun, festive and modern looking. I hope you like it too!


I really strive for clean and simple cards - but I don't quite make it work. I always feel like adding more! While this card was not hard - it has lots of texture!

Supplies are all Stampin' Up! 
 
Stamp Sets: Happy Hour
Card Stock: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Real Red & Basic Black
Ink: Real Red, Gumball Green, So Saffron
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Tools Used: Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Chevron Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Misc: Red Sharpie, Dimensionals

I hope that you liked my card. This is the last stop on this blog hop. If you missed anything, continue on to the beginning with the amazing Maxine Conrad!

7 comments:

  1. How cute....LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen some cute stuff with this set. I love your card and although it does have lots of texture it still looks clean and simple. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa! Great card!! Now I MUST have that set. Any chance of doing it at card club, or is it too much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card. Great job my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cocktails look divine! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!
    @ Wendy - we can use the set but I might tweak the card.

    ReplyDelete