Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Time to play catch up!

Long time my thousands (ok dozen) blog followers. I apologize for the delay in posting. I hired someone to make a prettier blog for me. She is working hard but I think she feels it's the next Sistine Chapel because it's taking way too long. I avoid posting because I knew it would need to be moved. Oh well - maybe it will get done some day...

Anyway - Lets catch you up on specials. There are a lot. The main thing running now is our wonderful Sale-A-Bration. This is an annual event at Stampin' Up! For every $50 you spend, you get to choose something from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) catalog. You can view the catalog on line or let me know you need one and I will pop it in the mail. It is - admittedly - difficult to see on-line. Getting to $50 should be a piece of cake since the new Spring Catalog is in full bloom... Check it out on my store. The link is www.lisaloostamps.stampinup.net and click on the SHOP NOW button under my name or the bottom of the page.


Next is our Sent With Love promo. You get a cute travel themed stamp set, glassine bags for little treats, exclusive DSP and Bakers Twine! This kit is priced at $25.50. The Stamp set and DSP are available separately. This is available till April 30th! I have a plyer for it too. The photo below does not do it justice!

 
 
There is more to come tomorrow! I don't want to overwhelm you all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment