Monday, January 21, 2013

Sale-A-Bration is finally here!

What time is it?
It's Sale-A-Bration time!

Yes .... I just had the Howdy Doody theme in my head when I wrote that. Never mind that I am too young for Howdy Doody. One of the few things in life I am too young for .... but I digress.

It's the black Friday of the Stampin' Up! shopping year! For every $50 in regular merchandise you can choose a SAB item for free! There is no limit! Plus once your order hits $150, you qualify for Hostess Dollars too! How awesome is that!

Seeing the SAB brochure in person is much easier than on-line. It's a long accordian folded sheet with great graphics but does not translate well to a blog. If you need a SAB brochure mailed to you, please let me know.  Otherwise check it out here ...SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE. Scroll to second page (the black one) for the products.

To order, go to my website at www.lisaloostamps.stampinup.net Click on shop now under my name and number or under Products. If you don't go through my website, you won't get Hostess Dollars. If you have any troubles at all, let me know. :)

Sale-A-Bration starts 1/22/13 Tuesday morning at 7:00 am MST and lasts through March 22, 2013.

The card below was featured before and uses the awesome Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper from Sale-A-Bration. It's really one of my favorite DSP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment