Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Card Class tonight!

Well it was a success!

I had a group of 9 people so let's just say my craft room was "cozy".  I won't complain though because I have an awesome room!  I think that I may have to invest in another Big Shot though...

Next I would like to show you the second card the group did. This is a great Fall card and the sentiment can be changed for so many things. At class the people could choose the embossing folder like the sample or the woodgrain one. I liked it both ways so it's hard to choose!


All items are Stampin' Up!

  • Stamp Sets: Wonderfall & Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Ink: Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Garden Green & More Mustard
  • Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla & Core'dinations Card Stock in Early Espresso
  • Papers: Orchard Harvest DSP, First Edition DSP
  • Accessories: Linen Thread & Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons
  • Tools: Autumn Accents BigZ Die, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Modern Label punch, Stampin' Sanding System
  • Misc: Dimensionals & glue dots

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED your class !!! It was awesome! The cards were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite classes. Cards were fun and oh so great.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete