Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Last but not least ..

This is the 3rd card we did at my class. I love cards that are simple but pretty. This card was just that. There is not a lot of actual stamping with this one, which is also why it was pretty fast. I used the paper piercer on the petals, near the pearls, but it is hard to tell in this picture. I also used the Word Window punch for the sentiment and flagged the end. It was easier to get a straight saying.

I was inspired by a card that Mary Fish produced here. I scaled it down so that it would fit into a traditional A2 envelope. I love how this turned out! Later, I tried it with a Basic Gray button.... I like it better! I hope you like it too!

 
All items are Stampin' Up!
 
  • Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Ink: Basic Gray
  • Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Howlstooth & Scaringbone
  • Tools: Big Shot with the Floral Framelits. Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Word Window punch
  • Accessories: Basic Pearl Basic Jewels, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Brights Designer Buttons
  • Misc: dimensionals (my fave)
 
NEXT CLASS IS NOVEMBER 13, 2012 @ 7:00 PM.
 
YOUR CLASS IS FREE WITH $40 ORDER

1 comment: