Monday, October 8, 2012

Prepping for class...

Hello and Happy Monday!

Do the words happy and Monday really belong together? It's kind of unatural!

Anyway.... Tuesday is my first card class of the season. I had classes before but only sporadically. My goal is to have one the second Tuesday of every month. If you are interested, please let me know!

Below  is one of the cards that we will be making in class this week. It's super cute and I love how it turned out! (minus one thing that we are not discussing!) This card was posted by Nancy Riley as one she liked. I changes up a few things. The name on the card is Aimee Crets...something. The font makes it hard to read. Sorry!


 
All items are from Stampin' Up! of course!
 
  • Stamp Sets: Googly Ghouls
  • Paper: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade and Basic Black
  • Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Sahara Sand, Lucky Limeade
  • Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limesade and Stampin' Dazzle Marker in Silver
  • Tools: 1 3/8" Square Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Tasteful Trim Big Z XL Die, Spider web Embossing Folder
  • Miscellaneous: Googlies, dimensionals, Bakers Twine in White
  •  
 

1 comment: