Sunday, January 6, 2013

Better Late than Never!

Hello friends!

I had a fantastic group of ladies attend my card class in December. By this time, they may have been sick of Christmas cards but I still had (and still have) holiday stamps sets I hadn't used yet! So...of the 3 cards, 2 were still Christmas. Enjoy!

This first card uses the No Peeking set out of the annual catalog. I used our markers to color the penguin. I so did not want to have to cut out the hat and scarf! For the sentiment, I used the Ornament punch - but you may not be able to tell.. One thing that is hard to see in these pictures is the glitter. Under the penguin, to mimic snow, (well there is glitter in Utah snow!LOL!) I used a marker in Baja Breeze, ran my glue pen over it and added Dazzling Diamonds. I think it's really cute and I hope you do too!



All items are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: No Peeking
Ink: Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade ink pads. Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Many Marvelous Markers
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White CS
Tools: Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Ornament Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch
Embellishments: Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Certainly Celery ribbon (some special edition that I don't recal - Retired) Dazzling Diamonds Glitter


The next card is decidedly more traditional - with classic Christmas colors. It was hard for me to leave the bottom more plain, but in the end just the tree cutout worked. The white from the inside layer made it pop. I also used my markers on the pearls for the first time. I love how it turned out!


All items are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Joyous Celebration and More Merry Messages (inside)
Ink: Early Espresso and Garden Green ink pads. Real Red Marvelous Markers
Paper: Garden Green, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla CS, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Tools: Eyelet Border Punch (Retired) Extra LArge Oval Punch, Tree from Merry Minis Punch Pack, Ovals Collection Framelits (New! from Spring Catalog pre-view!), Holiday Frame Embossing Folder,
Embellishments: Basic Jewels Pearls



The last card is my generic masculine card. To say generic - I just mean that you could really use any sentiment with it. I brought out one of my faves - Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set,  and let the girls do their thing. I love the new embossing folder! If only we had a hexagon punch!! I popped a few hexagons out for interest.


All items are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla CS (Inside layer) Print Poetry DSP Stack (New! from Spring Catalog pre-view!)
Tools: Honeycomb Embossing Folder (New! from Spring Catalog pre-view!) 
Embellishments: Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons, Hemp String and Twill Ribbon (both Retired

No comments:

Post a Comment