Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Valentines Day ... January Class

Okay really - I am not a huge fan of Valentines Day. I don't know who to send Valentines to? I used to send them to my mother, my husband, a close friend or two and my in-laws. Of course my husband thought it was creepy that I sent them to my mom and his parents because in his mind Valentines Day is only for the one you play kissy face with. (men ....sigh)  I ignored him but wondered if I was weird? Anyway, I still make a few and they have such darn cute stuff now - how can I resist?

I love my cute ones but this is my favorite since it's outside my comfort zone. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it's elegant..



Products used are all Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Hearts A Flutter (NEW!) and Loving Thoughts
Paper: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Pool Party and Island Indigo Card Stock, More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (NEW!)
Ink: Basic Gray, Primrose Petals and Pool Party
Tools: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Hearts A Flutter Framelit Dies (NEW!)
Embellishments: Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones


This next one is just as cute as can be. I just love this little whale!


Products used are all Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Oh, Whale! (NEW!)
Paper: Real Red and Whisper White Card Stock, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper 
Ink: Real Red, Pool Party and Island Indigo
Tools: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Happy Whale Clearlits Die (NEW!) & Label Collection Framelit Dies
Embellishments: Googlies and Red Gingham Ribbon - both retired (sad!)


Lastly - I made a card using a stamp set that is no longer available. I looked at it and realized it had never been used - not even mounted! (the shame...) So, I hope you don't mind and can inspiration to change it up with something new.


Stamp Set: Gift Givers
Paper: Watercolor Paper, Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze Card Stock, More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (NEW!)
Ink:  StazOn Jet Black, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette and Rose Red
Tools: Full Heart Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Blender Pens
Embellishments: Basic Jewels Pearls

If you like these cards, I would be happy to get you the tools and supplies you need to recreate them. You should also consider coming to my monthly class. Second Tuesday of every month. Email me for details at lisaloostamps@ gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!!!

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I sold that owl with in an hour of it being on my blog but she did not want the mustache on it.... LOL But I just loved it that way. I will have to make a few that way and see if they sell. I would have to hot glue it onto the owl that is why I have not done it yet. lol

    Your cards are Valentine fab!! I always want to send Valentines to everyone too... I guess we are both freaks!!! lmao

    Love and Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete