Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stamp To The Max! January Blog Hop!

Happy 2013 and welcome to my blog!  You arrived here after checking out Elizabeth's creation.

I hope that you and yours had a very Merry Christmas and New Year! Our home was pretty quiet, but enjoyable just the same. Our fur babies were spoiled very nicely!

I am excited to share this card with you. It features products from the NEW Spring catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure! There are some great new items! If you would like a catalog, please let me know. Anyway... this card is doing double duty. I am using it for this months blog hop and a swap I am participating in. I apologize for the photo - it was not done in my photo cube.


I love the vivid color combinations on this card. I went light on embellishments as the paper is pretty busy. I also lined the inside of the card with Whisper White - something my upline recommends. Enjoy!

All items are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Oh, Hello! (NEW!)
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo and Whisper White Card Stock, Sycamore Street DSP (NEW!)
Ink: Tangerine Tango and Pool Party
Tools: Ovals Collection Framelits (NEW!), Curly Label Punch
Extras: Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dimensionals


1. Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com
2. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.blogspot.com
3. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com  <<<<<< NEXT STOP ON THE HOP!
4. Christina Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com

5. Edie Bunting www.ediestamps.blogspot.com
6. Maxine Conrad www.stamptothemax.com

4 comments:

  1. These colors just brightened up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 the colors. great job! CASING:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I kinda like it myself! It's a great way to break up printed DSP that at fist sight looks way too busy.

    ReplyDelete